Tuesday 24 September 2013

News 1130 and Breakfast Television

NEWS 1130 (News1130.com)

While I don't listen to News 1130 on the radio, I do follow them on line. I love to follow their Twitter feed because I get all the breaking news immediately, plus they tweet links to news, sports, weather, etc. Super informative!

They are not giving away huge prizes, but every day I collect points to spend on draw entries for things like concert tickets, local attractions, etc. Join their Insider Club (free) and collect points daily. Spend your points to enter draws. Simple. Fun. Simply fun!

Each day I check HERE to see if I missed any bonus codes, etc. some days I forget or don't have time, but you can often enter the codes a day or two later and still get the points. Each day I try to buy one entry into Russ Lacate's Weather Guarantee! Check it out and enter!

Speaking of Russ Lacate...

BREAKFAST TELEVISION (BT Vancouver)

...he's the weather guru at Breakfast Television! Love, love, love watching Breakfast Television when I can! I pvr it daily, and if I have spare time, I zip to the good stuff. I follow them closely on Twitter so I know exactly what contests they are doing, who they are interviewing, what stories they are featuring, what Thor thought of the movies, and most importantly, what TIME each is happening!

The whole crew is so laid back yet hip. It feels like we are all just sitting down around the kitchen table, a bunch of newsy hipsters. Ha ha! They are everything that Global News tries to be (sorry, Global! Bringing in that couch did not make it more homey.) We went to their open house last year and they were delightful! So warm and welcoming! Sigh... They feel like my best friend... I can always count on them.

Again, I digress! BT regularly gives away great prizes, and it's always easy to enter. They also give away smaller prizes daily, and I always stop to see who they are from (advertising fascinates me!) Follow BT on Twitter to keep up with all that they offer (oh, so much!) @bt_vancouver




No comments:

Post a Comment